- Club Directors League
- Contact Us
As of 9/3/21:
Jr. Senior Schedule is now posted.
1. Senior Season 2021-22 will begin on Aug. 21st. The Senior Season will be home and away games. Some age groups will only play each other once.
2. Jr. Season 2021-22 will begin early this year on Sept. 19th. The Jr. Season will be home and away games.
There will be 2 venue days in Sept and 2 venue days in Oct with week to week games starting Nov. 6th.
3. The Youth Academy Season will begin on Nov. 6th.
4. Referee fees will remain the same except for the U-17 - U-19 Boys and Girls which will go up $20 so each
team will pay $70 per game.
Ref fee Breakdown: 8-10 Academy--- $30 Total per game with each team paying $15 at game side
13-16 Div- ------- $120 Total per game with each team paying $60 per game
17-19 Div --------- $140 Total per game with each team paying $70 per game
IMPORTANT NOTE: 16/17 Combined age groups are in reality a 17 Age Group so they will be under the revised
ref fee structure meaning these age groups pay a total of $140 per game, split $70 per team per game.
5. ALL RESCHEDULE RULES, FINES AND PENALTIES WILL BE REINSTITUTED for the new season:
A. All teams must submit reschedules thru your club DOC or designated admin person.
B. All teams must review the schedule before it is published and advise if there are changes. The schedule will be available
thru your DOC.
C. Any reschedules requested within 2 weeks of a game will cost $100 assessed to the requesting team.
D. Any reschedules requested with in 72 hrs. of a game are subject to a $250 fine, possible forfeit and paying the ref fees.
E. All Black Out dates for your club for home venues must be submitted before the schedule is published.
6. The projected date for posting the Senior Schedule is Aug. 4th.
7. The projected date for posting the Jr. Schedule is Sept. 4th.
8. The projected date for posting the YA Schedule is October 6th.
League Admin- Steve Kimbrell
Phone: 813-785-6525 ; Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address- CDL 2140 Drew St. Suite C, Clearwater, Fla. 33765
League Assignor: Ed Pena
Phone- 813-732-2412; Email- email@example.com