- Club Directors League
- 7v7 Scrim. Gms 15B/15G
7v7 Scrim. Gms 15B/15G
Jan. 26th at Lakewood Ranch PSC Fields
Rules of Play:
1. 25 min. Halfs / 5 min half time
2. Players on field- 6 field players & Goalie
3. Unlimited Subs, Sub on the Fly
4. One ref per game; each team pays $15 per game
5. Refs assigned by CDL Assignor
6. NO scores kept, No standings Kept
7. Games played on 9v9 size field
8. 2 games per team per Play Date
9. Players must be FYSA registered with passes
10. Built out line for off sides in play
League Admin- Steve Kimbrell
Phone: 813-785-6525 ; Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address- CDL 2140 Drew St. Suite C, Clearwater, Fla. 33765
League Assignor: Ed Pena
Phone- 813-732-2412; Email- email@example.com
1. Schedule Revised on 12/11/19 affecting only fields used for 12/15 Venue at Brandon JC Handly.
2. 3 Venues for the Scrimmages
3. No standings or scores recorded
4. Provide active games for players who may be idle over the Winter
Schedule is POSTED
Schedule for 7v7 Scrimmages 15 Boys and 15 Girls
The purpose of the 7v7 Scrimmage games is to provide a scheduling platform for players who are still in 8th grade but
are on a Club Team age 15 either boys or girls. Players on an age 15 Club Team who are in 9th grade can play High
School Soccer but other team mates on those teams who are in 8th grade have no soccer outlet to compete in from
Nov. to March because Club Soccer stops for 15 and up while High School Soccer is in season.
This problem was created when US Soccer chose to go to eligibility for Club teams to Age Banded rather than Aug. to Aug.
The 7v7 Scrimmages provide a competitive set of games so players can practice in the off season from Club and have
games to look forward to.